In today's Korean language lesson, we're stopping by a Korean convenience store to pick up some typical Korean food. We're hungry and ready to get some cheap Korean food on the go! There may be a lot of similarities with convenience stores with your country, but there are some things very specific to Korean convenience stores. This Korean language tutorial shows you how to pronounce office related vocabulary words. This video continues with the Picture/Video Vocab series to go over some Korean vocabulary in the convenience store. So watch our language tutorial video and see the food that we're talking about!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades