We are taught in the video how to say hello and thank you in Korean. The Koren word for Hello is spoken several times so we're able to hear the pronunciation.
It seems to have about four syllables in how she is saying it.
We learn that the Korean word hello also means good morning, good afternoon, good evening as well as hello. An easy greeting that can be used several different ways.
Thank you is taught too, although the demonstration is shorter, we are still able to hear the word. In a few minutes we've learned two words in Korean.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades