In this video we learn how to say "I love you" in Korean. Korean people generally don't say "I love you" because it's not a verbally expressive culture. You wouldn't often say "I love you" to a Korean woman or man. Learn how to say this by first learning how to say each of the individual words and then put them all together. Remember that there are no pronouns in Korean, so don't try to say them in the word. If you want to change the punctuation you will have to change how the words are said. Learn how to say the words by listening to them out loud and then practice by yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades