In this tutorial, we learn how to say Korean Travel Phrases #8 - I love you. Saranghamnida is how you say "I love you" in Korean. You will want to make sure you have the right pronunciation when you say this. If you don't say it correctly, you will be saying a completely different phrase and words. This is great to learn if you are traveling to Korea and want to learn common phrases that people say all the time. If you want to point at someone at tell them you love them, you would say "Dangsineul saranghamnida". Knowing both of these can get you far while visiting in Korea, so good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades